Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts. I'll certainly be praying for you as you begin homeschooling this fall. If there's any thing I can do to assist you, please let me know. I've done quite a bit of research over the past 5 years and am familiar with a lot of what's out there and even if I haven't used it, I know someone who has.
1 comment:
Oh, I hope you're on-line again soon!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts. I'll certainly be praying for you as you begin homeschooling this fall. If there's any thing I can do to assist you, please let me know. I've done quite a bit of research over the past 5 years and am familiar with a lot of what's out there and even if I haven't used it, I know someone who has.
Post a Comment